Whether “Men are from Mars and Women from Venus” or not, Allah sent Islamic guidance to bring a perfect blissful union of the two marriage partners. A couple may truly love one another and yet not be in love with each other in a passionless marriage just a few years into the marriage. Yet it is not hard at all to be not only in love but be madly in love years and years after the marriage. Islam further shows us the way of marriage that gives both spouses sheer joy in their marriage. Life challenges such as low finances, unappreciative in-laws, even the arrival of children, for example, can completely derail what was once a great marriage. Though not every couple was made for each other, yet most couples can overcome ANY challenges to reignite deep love and passion in their relationship even after having lost all but a flame of the old love!
THE PATH INVOLVES:
- Identifying the pitfalls
- Discovering the life-saving (inshAllah) needs
- Tweaking a few beliefs Islamically and
- Mastering a few essential relationship skills specific to your marriage.
This session is for enhancing the marriage in following three types of couples:
- Couples who are true friends but not spouses madly in love!
- Couples who are coasting along in a marriage as though they are neighbours living under one roof dreading stepping on each other’s toes, or
- Couples whose marriage is headed for the rocks with a possibility of divorce!
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS SESSION:
- An initial brief but crucial discovery exercise via email correspondence.
- An initial live 3-hour session of the couple with Sheikh Aslam via Internet or phone.
- Three 45 minutes each follow up sessions to assess and reinforce the Islamic relationship skills acquired.
The Marriage Mastery – Conquering Challenges package described above is yours for AUD $490.
To purchase this product, please click the “Add to Cart” button above.